Royal Wedding Viewing Party

Are you getting excited about the Royal Wedding this Friday, April 24?
Thanks to some fabulous free  printables and ideas around the blogosphere, throwing together your Royal Wedding Viewing Party can be beautiful, quick, and stress free. I've rounded up all my favorites here.
I would plan on traditional English tea foods. You can make almost everything in advance and serve it when ready.  Any of the recipes from my Valentine's Tea Party would be perfect. Or get some ideas from the tea my girlfriends treated me to at the Four Seasons Biltmore for my birthday.  If you're in Santa Barbara, I highly recommend shopping at Hampstead Village for wonderful, scrumptious, gorgeous, fine British goods.

Okay, now get ready. Here are some pretty awesome party ideas...
Rule Britannia Party by Bird's Party via Amy Atlas 


Cupcake Kit by Meri Meri

Perhaps my favorite of the all, a wedding shower by Hostess with the Mostess.

via
Description: Royal Wedding Viewing Party
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Imam Baihaqi
On: 9:32 PM
TOP