Nutella Cookies

My love affair with Nutella began in Italy circa 2001. Since then it has become more popular in this country. Rightly so; I cannot think of a food I like better than the chocolaty hazelnuty spread.

It seems as though you all feel the same way. This Nutella Cupcake recipe is the  most popular recipe on Yummy Mummy.
 
So I got to thinking... If the Nutella Cupcake recipe is your favorite, I had better come up with a Nutella filled cookie recipe. From the outside these cookies look like your average sugar cookies, but on the inside there's a gooey Nutella surprise.

Here's how you do it:

Ingredients
*1 batch sugar cookie dough (I used a box of Trader Joe's mix I had in my cupboard from Christmas)
             click here for an easy sugar cookie recipe
*1 jar Nutella or other chocolate hazelnut spread


Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough. Flatten into a disk. Drop a teaspoon of Nutella into the center.

Fold the sides of the dough together. 
Pinch the dough together well. 
Place seam side down on a cookie sheet.  
Chill cookie dough for 10 minutes. 
Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10 minutes or until golden.

 Until you can get to your favorite Nutelleria for some Nutella pizza or panini, try the cookies or cupcakes.
Buon Appetito! 
Description: Nutella Cookies
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Imam Baihaqi
On: 9:52 PM
TOP