Pear, Cheese & Honey Appetizer


I have a new favorite flavor combo to share with you. I served this yesterday at mommy happy hour... er... afternoon playdate for the kids. The mummies all raved about this cheese and how the flavors were perfect with the rosemary raisin crisps, pears, and a drizzle of honey. Really, the pears are optional. This is pretty perfect with just the crisps, cheese, and honey. Sweet and savory, simple but impressive, this is the snack you have to try next. I found the Humboldt Fog cheese at Whole Foods and it's my new favorite cheese. 

1 package Raincoast Crisps*
2 pears, quartered and sliced
Humboldt Fog cheese, sliced 
Honey 

Assemble pear and cheese slices atop the crisps. Drizzle with honey. Yum! 

*Raincoast Crisps by Lesley Stowe. I found mine at Whole Foods. 




Description: Pear, Cheese & Honey Appetizer
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Imam Baihaqi
On: 3:41 PM
TOP